About the Institution
About the Competition
The GNLC Indore is pleased to announce its 1st National Article Writing Competition. The aim of this Competition is to encourage the enthusiasm of budding students of legal fraternity to come up with logical, balanced and presentable suggestions to construe the present legal affairs.
The theme of the competition is reserved as:
“Contemporary issues of Human Rights in India amid COVID-19”
All the Articles dealing with the topics related to the theme shall be due consideration.
The Competition is open to all the students enrolled in any Bachelor’s degree course of Law (3 or 5 year) from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The registration fee shall be Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) for each participant.
Click here to register for the competition
1. The Language of the Competition shall be English only.
2. All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes. The submission must be made in both *.doc/*.docx and *.pdf format.
3. The submission should strictly follow the following rule:
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- Margin – 1 inch each side
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- Full name of the author along with name of college, year of study, contact number, and e-mail address must be given in a separate document attached with the body of e-mail while submitting the essay.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
4. The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. GNLC shall have exclusive right over the articles submitted by participants.
Note – The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at email@example.com
Interested to publish your article on our website? Click Here to submit your article.