Law Audience after successfully conducting online essay writing competitions on World Population Day, Independence Day and Legal Issues, presenting its 4th National Online Essay Writing Competition 2020. This online competition is open for all law students and for those who are preparing for Judiciary.
No physical presence of the participants is required. Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law.
Invest your precious time in this online competition and win some exciting prizes such as cash prizes and free publications of selected essays in online Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705). For further details read the complete brochure carefully.
- It shall be an online event.
- At present students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized university or preparing for the judiciary.
- In one team, not more than 2 participants are allowed. But, however, participants may seek Individual or Single participation. In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are allowed.
Participants can write an essay on any topic related to the field of Law. Please make sure that the topic must be relevant. Non-compliance with theme will result in the disqualification of the participant(s).
The Registration Fee is Rs. 250 for an Individual/Single Registration & 300 RS for a Team Registration.
Mode of Payment
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Account No: 35216614509
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002343
- Branch Code: 2343
- Brach: Gagret
The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via JotForm after paying the Payment attach the screenshot of the Payment while filling up the registration form.
An acknowledgement will be auto-generated after filling up the registration form. You’ll receive a confirmation email also (you are requested to check Spam/Junk Folders also).
REGISTRATION FORM LINK: CLICK HERE
HOW TO SUBMIT?
All essays must be sent as MS Word files through a Google form. Essays submitted through any other mode other than Google form shall be disqualified. The title of the MS Word File of the essay must be your Team Code.
SUBMISSION FORM LINK: CLICK HERE
The Registration fee is not refundable. It will be refundable only in a case the competition is called off by the organizing committee due to any unavoidable circumstances. The competition can be called off by the organising committee at any time, even during the competition also.
- Word limit – Minimum 1500 words & Maximum 3000 words (Including footnotes).
- Format – MS Word File.
- Font Style– Times New Roman.
- Font size- 12 for text, 14 for Headings, 10 for footnotes.
- Page numbering – bottom center.
- Line Spacing- 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes.
- Alignment- Justified and layout must be A4 size.
- Margin- One inch each side.
- The citation methodology to be followed is Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
- All the write-ups must be plagiarism free (10% to 15% similarity is allowed with proper footnoting).
- All the write-ups must be original work of the author(s) and must not be published anywhere else or must not be under consideration for publication anywhere else.
- Participants are requested not to copy & paste the bare provisions & case laws.
Please do not include your personal details (such as your name, phone number, email and other information of personal nature) anywhere in the MS Word File of the article.
- DATE OF RELEASE OF OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: 30th March 2020.
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 16th April 2020.
- LAST DATE FOR CLARIFICATIONS & ALLOTMENT OF TEAM CODES: 17th April 2020.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF MS WORD FILE OF ESSAY: 30th April 2020.
- DECLARATION OF RESULT: 12th May 2020.
The decision of the jury shall be final and binding.
No individual mark sheet will be provided to the participants. No other document will be given or provided to the participants. There will be no answer sheet. The jury member will read & examine your submitted essays and will select the Winners accordingly.
- 1st PRIZE: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 1000 + Free Publication of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 1 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- 2nd PRIZE: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 400 + Publication of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 1 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
- 3rd PRIZE: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs 300 + Publication of selected essay in Vol. 2, Issue 1 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705) + Certificate of publication.
Besides the above-mentioned prizes, 25 essays will be selected for free publication in Vol. 2, Issue 1 of Law Audience Journal (e-ISSN: 2581-6705).
A soft copy of the certificate of participation will be emailed to all the participants after the successful declaration of the official result. No hard copies will be provided.
Publication of selected essay means, publication of the essays submitted for this Competition. Under some special circumstances, Law Audience reserves the right to remove any of the above-mentioned prizes. Essays selected for publication in the Law Audience Journal will have to sign a Copyright Agreement with the Law Audience Journal. Selected essays will be published in Vol. 2, Issue 1 within 3 weeks from the date of declaration of result.
Contact Person Name: Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder
Contact No: +91-8351033361.
Contact Timings: 5:00 PM To 9:00 PM.
Email ID: Info[at]lawaudience.com
- Facebook UserId: @lawaudience
- Instagram UserId: @lawaudienceofficial
- Twitter UserId: @audience_law
Visit Law Audience Journal Using this Link: CLICK HERE
Visit Vol. 2, Issue 1 of Law Audience Journal Using this Link: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE