The Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into various PG and Research Programs for the year 2020-21.
LLB Degree or its equivalent with not less than 50% of marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) in the aggregate in all the 3 years / 5 years of B.L / LLB Degree Course.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: April 11, 2020
- Issue of admit card for all programs: May 18, 2020
- Exam Dates- UI & PG Programs (OMR Based): May 30-31, 2020
- Exam Dates- RP Programs (CBT Based): June 6-7, 2020
- Result Declaration: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: 04366277337
Email ID: [email protected]
For further details, click here
Note - The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at [email protected]
Interested to publish an article at Law Corner? Click Here to submit your article.