Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) calls for unique and unpublished Research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
About the Competition
Lex Research Hub is organizing Research Paper Writing Competition on Law, Policy & Governance.
Students, Researchers, Academicians, Advocates, NGO personals, Social Activists, Judiciary Members & Bureaucrats.
Open Theme: Any Topic related to Law, Policy & Governance.
- First Prize: (Best Research Paper): Medal + Certificate of Merit [Hard Copy] + Internship Opportunity at Law Corner.
- Second Prize: (Best Research Paper): Medal + Certificate of Merit [Hard Copy] + Internship Opportunity at Law Corner.
- Third Prize: (Best Research Paper): Medal + Certificate of Merit [Hard Copy] + Internship Opportunity at Law Corner.
A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
All the selected papers will be published on Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidiciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X].
- Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers [Hardcopy].
Note – All the selected papers will be published on Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X] Volume I, Issue III after paying publication fees.
Failure to publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from publication.
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified via email.
- Single authored paper: INR 800
- Co-authored paper: INR 1200
No registration or payment needs to be made prior to the selection of paper.
- Last Date of Submission – 20th May 2020
- Declaration of Result – 27th May 2020
- Dispatch of Certificates & prizes – 31st May 2020
- Date of notification to authors for publication – 15th June, 2020
- Last date of payment of publication fees – 20th June, 2020
- Dispatch of publication Certificates (Hard copy) on or before – 28th June, 2020
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names & Contact details of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Short Articles: (1500-2600 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
How to Submit
Submit your paper by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Submission for Research Paper Writing Competition 2020”
Mobile – 08436488805, 7602567752, 8001324635
Email – email@example.com