Call for Papers @ Law Corner Review – Submit by September 2021
Law Corner Review is quarterly published online, double-blind, peer-reviewed, online and open-access journal.
It seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied issues of contemporary importance in domestic and international law and policy. The aim of the journal is to draw attention to and provide critical insight into crucial issues impacting the legal sphere.
Law Corner Review intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia, ‘Law Corner Review” will be at the forefront in reinforcing relationships between communities and institutions of higher learning.
Law Corner Review invites scholarly submissions from students, academicians, practitioners and researchers for the inaugural issue of the journal. The Journal encourages innovative legal research. The Journal also promotes an interdisciplinary approach to research in law.
Any appropriate theme related to Law is acceptable
- A Soft copy of Certificate of Publication
- Soft Copy of the Journal.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed. (Bluebook, MLA, SILC, NUJS Law Review, ILI, etc.)
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- All non-English terms and Latin legal phrases need to be italicized.
- Please avoid underlining or bolding phrases and sentences for emphasis (except for subheading and title).
How to Submit?
Step 1, Download Copyright Agreement Form, Click Here to Download.
Step 2, Sign The Copyright Agreement Form.
Step 3, Submit your manuscript online along with the signed Copyright Agreement Form. Click Here to submit.
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 30th September 2020.
- Short Articles: (5500 – 4500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (3000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-4500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1500-4500 words, including footnotes)
- Legislative Comments: (1500-4500 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (5000-12,000 words, including footnotes)
- Dissertations: (6000-60,000 words, including footnotes)
Email – [email protected]