This page informs you about the policies of Law Corner regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Service of Law Corner and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
Law Corner collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using Service of Law Corner, it may ask you to provide certain personal identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include,
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Law Corner also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of information which can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and keep on your device. Tracking technologies additionally used are beacons, tags, and scripts to gather and track data and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we tend to use:
- Session Cookies – Law Corner use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies – Law Corner use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – Law Corner use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Law Corner uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain better Services
- To notify you about changes of our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide better customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your data, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may different from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to Law Corner, kindly note that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Law Corner may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Law Corner
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of the users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to Us (Law Corner), but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Law Corner strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Law Corner may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on behalf of Law Corner, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on behalf of Law Corner and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Law Corner may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
Law Corner have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Service of Us does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Law Corner knowingly don’t collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we shall take steps to remove that information from our servers.