About Law Atoms –
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice and practice is never possible without deep knowledge”. Anton Chekov
These thoughts led us to establish an online education portal where we bridge the gap between theory and practice in legal education. We aim to sow in each student a pursuit of excellence by providing a practical outlook to the legal theory. We strongly believe in proliferation culture where legal education is more practical and behavioural than simply learning the letters of law.
Thus, the Law Atoms aims at furnishing skills and competency in legal world by providing interactive and innovative methods of learning.
About the Online Lecture Series –
Every year approximately 3.75 Lacs law graduates join the legal profession in India. But just graduating from a law college does not itself mean that you are capable enough to survive in this cut-throat competition.
To make your presence felt in this field, you must have to be well versed with the law subjects and that is the basic requirement that one can expect from a law student. These law subjects end up as a life-saving skills for law students.
All these thoughts led us to introduce 10 days online lecture series on the Indian Penal Code. These lectures will be delivering by Miss Twinkle Tyagi, (11th Ranker, Rajasthan Judicial Services)
How to register?
Call 9643001646 (Mansi Malhotra) to register your seat.
Registration Fee –
Rs. 1750/- Only (Mention Law Corner to get Rs. 150/- Additional discount)
Important Date & Time –
Registration Deadline – 23rd June 2020. 3.59 PM.
Online lecture series from – 23rd June to 2nd July 2020. From 4 PM onwards.
Synopsis that will be covered under the lecture series –
(1) Introduction (Crime and Offence, illegal, injury)
(2) Applicability (Focus on Section 3 and 4 read with Section 188 of CRPC, Enrica Lexie Case)
(3) Actus Reus And Mens Rea (Rules of Presumption in India and England, State of Maharashtra v. George).
(4) Intention, Knowledge, Reason to believe, Motive
(5) General Exceptions (Sec. 76, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 85, 86, 90, 92, 93, 94 & 95) Read with Section 105 of Evidence Act.
(6) Private Defence (Sec. 96-106 read with Section 300, Yogendra Case, Suresh Singhal Case, Amjad Khan Case)
(7) Criminal Conspiracy (Under Section 120 A & B)
(8) Abetment (Section 116), Abetment to suicide (Section 305, 306)
(9) Dowry Death, 9Section 304B read with Section 498A)
(10) Joint and Constructive liability (Section 34 and 149, read with section 141 – 143)
(11) Rioting (Section 146)
(12) Murder and Culpable homicide (Section 299 and 300)
(13) Death due to rash and negligence act (Section 304A)
(14) Wrongful restraint and wrongful confinement under Section 339 and 340.
(15) Kidnapping and abduction under Section 359 to 361.
(16) Section 354 and 509
(17) Adultery under Section 497
(18) Theft, Extortion, Robbery, Criminal misrepresentation, Criminal breach of trust.
(19) Trespass, Defamation
Pre-register your seat now. (Only limited seats are available) Call on – 9643001646
Additional Benefits –
Complete Study materials will be provided to all participants.
For more information –
Contact details –
Email at – email@example.com, Call at – 9643001646 (Mansi Malhotra)