All India Moot Court Competition organized by Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry under the aegis of National Human Rights Commission at New Delhi. Moot court organized from 12th to 14th March 2021.
Date and Venue:
12-14 March, 2021
Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Law College,
Mathur Road, Kalapet,
Participation is restricted to bona fide undergraduate students of 5 years/ 3 years LL.B. programme of any University/College/Institution (recognised by the Bar Council of India).
The official language is English for the Moot Court Competition.
Awards and Prizes:
Attractive cash prizes and certificates will be issued under the following heads:
The Best Female Counsel
The Best Male Counsel
The Best Memorial
Note: Each participant in the Moot Court Competition will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
- For Boys-Black Pants, White Shirt with Black Blazer.
- For Girls- Black Pants, White Shirt with Black Blazer or White Churidar Suits with Black Blazer or White Sari with White Blouse and Black Blazer.
- Each Institution participating in the competition shall send only one team consisting of two Speakers and one Researcher. In any case, the team shall not consist of more than 3 participants. Their traveling expenses shall be borne by the respective participating Institution.
- Each team will have a team code. Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc. Such disclosures will invite penalties including disqualification. The decision in this regard shall be at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- Institutions that are interested in sending a team to participate in this Moot Court Competition are required to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org provisionally register for the same. The last date for provisional registration is 22nd February, 2021. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges who send in the provisional registration mails.
- The participating team must submit the hard copy of Registration Form along with DD and travel form on or before 1st March, 2021.
- After Registration, any request for change of name/ participants will not be entertained except at the sole discretion of the Moot Committee. Registration fee is Rs. 2000/- for each participating team, payable only by way of DD drawn in favor of The Principal, Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry.
Moot Court Coordinator: Dr. S. Srinivasan
For Registration of Participation:
- Rupam Lal Howlader: +91 9432128855
- V.R. Uma: +91 7358174379
- Gurminder Kaur: +91 7358932180
U. Varadharajan: +91 9790340654
For Rules, Regulation and Moot Proposition, CLICK HERE
For the Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For the Brochure, CLICK HERE