1. Hello Sir, Please Tell Us Something About Yourself to Our Readers.
I graduated in Law from Kurukshetra University and received Masters in Law and Ph.D. from Jodhpur University, Jodhpur. I obtained Masters in Arts (Political Science) from Punjab University, Chandigarh and have also completed Three Year Post Graduate Programme in Management with specialization in HR from IMT, (Ghaziabad, class of 2013).
2. What Inspired You to Choose Law as Your Career?
The Lawyers command good respect from society which inspired me to choose law as career.
3. You Completed Your LL.B From Kurukshetra University, Haryana And LL.M From JNV University, Jodhpur. Tell Us About Your Law School Journey.
I was privileged to be mentored by the best of law Professors. At present, Five Year law schools have improved quality of students joining law schools.
4. Which Areas of The Law Fascinated You the Most as A Law Student?
Constitutional Law was my favorite.
5. Do You Think That Mooting, Debate, Publication, Online Courses and Internship Are Important in Law Student’s Life?
Yes they are important.
6. If You Could List Out 5 Activities Which on A Scale of Priority, Should Be at The Top in Any Law Student’s School-Life, What Would Those Be?
1. Academics 2. Mooting 3. Quality internship 4. Participation in Seminars & Conferences 5. Research Papers
7. How Did You Decide to Go into Academics?
I wished to be teacher.
8. When Would You Say That an Academician Is Successful?
When his students do well in their chosen career paths
9. When Would You Say A Legal Academician Is Ready to Start Writing Books?
When one is up with new ideas
Stay calm, focused and be positive
11. Lastly, What Would Be Your Message to People Who Want to Take Up A Career in Teaching?
Teaching is a noble service, contribute with missionary zeal.