RevvSales is looking for a Content Writer Interns to assist in our go-to-market efforts.
You will be required to
- Research industry-related information.
- Create and format documents with speed and efficiency (Quotes, Contracts, Proposals, and other business documents).
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our Content Editor Tool.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate the content.
- Ensure their conformance to the local and international laws.
- Research and analyze the legal structure of these document.
- Support the creation of legal document templates.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality document templates that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness. You will be expected to be available for 3 months.
Required Skill Set
- Hands-on experience with word processors like Google Docs.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, English, Law or Journalism or related field.
- Expected deliverables.
- PDF view of the document sample links in Gdrive link.
- RevvSales document view sample RevvSales Link sharing view.
Rs 5,000 – 10,000 per month
E-mail ID: resume to email@example.com
Mobile Number: 8981336009
The website link of RevvSales is here.