The Third Bridge Group, a research provider, is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst at the Legal Associate Level for its office in Mumbai.
- Evaluating and approving a high volume of in-house research requests for compliance with internal policies and client-specific processes, and responding in a timely manner.
- Answering internal queries on compliance decisions.
- Escalating non-compliant or complex questions from the business or requests as and when required.
- Ensuring we are compliant with applicable laws, internal compliance procedures and pre-agreed client specific processes.
Degree level qualification (or equivalent).
- Previous legal or compliance experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Skills and Competencies
- The candidate must be organized with excellent attention to detail.
- He/She should have the ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization working with individuals at all levels and across offices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- He/She should have the ability to identify risks and apply strategies or seek guidance to minimize them.
- The applicant should be able to completing goals and interests and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
To apply for this job Click Here