Founded in 2009, Practo is one of the fastest-growing healthcare software which provides a platform for patients to connect with their required healthcare experts.
Practo serves in 50 cities across 15 countries and has 5000 diagnostic centers, 2,00,000 registered health experts with 10,000 hospitals.
About the Opportunity
Practo is looking at hiring a Senior Associate – Legal & Compliance who will be responsible for liaisoning with the external counsel (retainer) on a wide range of issues, including but not limited to contracts, litigation, corporate issues, employment issues, and regulatory issues relating to the digital healthcare service industry, oversee regulatory compliance and manage the contract execution process.
- Liaison with external counsel and enable analysis/counsel on a range of legal issues – corporate issues, business structures, employment issues, and regulatory issues relating to the digital healthcare service industry.
- Liaison with external counsel (retainer) to maintain contract templates, a revision to contract templates in line with business structures and regulatory changes.
- Oversee contract execution process, managing database/copies of the contract, and administer contractual rights.
- Oversee regulatory compliance, periodic checks, and collating/maintaining documentation evidencing compliance.
- Work closely with finance, human resources, and compliance in relation to reviewing business practices/ corporate structures, training, and investigations.
- Draft contracts and related documents.
- Coordinate with external counsel and facilitate the resolution of legal proceedings by/against the Company.
- Work closely with external counsel (retainer) on anticipated legal issues of concern and facilitate the development of legal strategies and solutions.
How to Apply