AgroStar is India’s foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of helping farmers win through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture – Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
About the Opportunity
Agro Star is looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the ‘grass-root’ level and want to make a difference to India’s biggest sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing broad legal assignments that are varied in nature and complex in character, acting as counsel to the company.
- Preparing and reviewing a variety of agreements/documents/letters and advising on various legal issues.
- Handling of cases, consumer case notices, NCLT, Recovery, IPR, attend court & liaison with advocates.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management review.
- Negotiate, review, and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Liaison with all legal and government authorities in order to help the company resolve matters.
- Carrying out legal due diligence at the time of the on-boarding of a business partner.
- Handling exit of any business partners including termination notice, recoveries.
- Advanced critical and legal reasoning skills
- Decision making
- Ability to project management to a high standard
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent legal English skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply