About the organisation
Parantapa Sciences works towards solving complex problems using a data-driven, community-led and design-based approach.
They develop multidisciplinary solutions across analytics, social science, community development, marketing, legal and other areas to solve multi-layered social issues. The organization does field research on social issues in challenging and have clients including Fortune 500 companies, The Indian Government and Non-Profit Organisations.
Number of Vacancies
2 (two): Legal Researchers
- The candidate must be a law graduate with 2 years of experience in legal research.
- The candidate must be familiar with the legal systems in Maharashtra including local level institutions
- The candidate must xxercise command over the following languages:
- Fluent in Hindi and English are required
- Communicative Marathi is desirable
- The candidate must be highly creative, lateral thinker who enjoys creating out of the box solutions using information driven thinking
- The candidate must be comfortable in doing literature and extensive research reviews.
The candidate will be responsible to:
- Study and analyze Human Rights laws, especially in relation to gender-based rights, child protection, violence against women and children.
- Work with litigators to innovate and devise strategies to increase conviction rates.
- Conduct deep analysis of past cases in India and globally identifying best practices that can be replicated in the legal handbook.
- Conduct primary research and in-depth discussion with subject matter experts.
- Give insights and information to management when required for presentations, interviews, high level meetings and letters to the government.
- Work with a team on creating end products from research that can be diverse in nature from training to legal strategies to recommendations to the state.
How to apply?
Interested candidates must email their CVs to recruiting[at]parantapasciences.com.
Why should you join them?
If you are looking to make the world a better place for women and children, help restore faith in law and justice, this is the place for you.