Tremendous changes in the business and economic environment due to rapid technological innovation is impacting many areas of jurisprudence and legal practice. How can young lawyers prepare themselves to succeed in this ever-evolving age? Is the conventional legal education system oriented towards equipping students with the new skills and latest knowledge?
Join us for a discussion on “Re-engineering Legal Education: The Fellowship Way,” where Dr. Ananth Padmanabhan, Dean, Daksha Fellowship will interact with R Giridhar, Editor, 9.9 Group to explain:
– Emerging trends in the legal profession
– Need for new types of law specialists
– Superior methods of instruction and knowledge delivery
– Increased interaction between academia and practice
– International immersion
– Value of learning by doing
– Improving personal skills for success
WHEN: Thursday, 23rd July 2020, 6:00 PM IST
REGISTER NOW: https://bit.ly/2dakf
All registrants will have the opportunity to participate in a 15-minute one-to-one interactive session with the speaker, after the session.