ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Legis Scriptor endeavors to showcase quality academic content across various fields of Law. We take pride in launching the first edition for the call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternity to pen down their views and analyze different legal issues across the world.
ABOUT THE CLIENT COUNSELLING COMPETITION:
The Client Counseling Competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventative law and counselling functions of law practice. It encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship & provides an opportunity for a educational and cultural interchange between students, law teachers, and legal practitioners.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION: Online
ELIGIBILITY: Students of three year and five-year law degree courses from any University/ /College/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
TEAM COMPOSITION: Each team shall consist of one individual or maximum of two persons that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- The registration fee shall be Rs. 499/- for each team.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 p.m. IST, 28th April, 2021.
- Teams can register by filing up the google form, which is given below.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition.
PayTM no.: 8851264387
Google Pay: legisscriptor@okicici
Phone Pay: 8851264387@ybl
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID: 8851264387@paytm
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
THEME: The Client Counselling preposition for the 1st National Client Counselling Competition 2021, organized by Legis Scriptor, is based on Family Laws, Constitutional Laws, Law of Crimes, Contract Law, Property Law and torts.
Last date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 28th April, 2021
Problem for Preliminary Round will be released on: 29th April, 2021
Last Date of the submission of Audio/Video for Preliminary Round: 08:00 PM IST, 30th April, 2021
Result of Preliminary Round Declares on: 1st May, 2021
Semi Final Round and Final Round will be on: 2nd May, 2021
There shall be three rounds of this competition and are as follows:
- Preliminary Round- Preliminary round will be held through Audio/Video. Participants are required to make Audio/Video on the given problem.
- Semi Final- Semi Final will be done on Zoom meeting/WebEx/google meet. Top 4 teams shall compete against each other in the round.
- Final Round- Final Round will be done on Zoom meeting/WebEx/google meet. Top 2 teams shall compete against each other.
REWARDS: PRIZES WORTH RS. 30,000/-
- BEST TEAM (1st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1, 000/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No.
- 2nd Position and 3rd Position- Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No.
- 4th Position- 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% Discount is Publication in BlogSpot.
- *All the participants who registered for this competition will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION”.
- All the participants will also get 30% off in Moot Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team.
For More Information, Click on the link given below-
Contact us for any query:
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: if in case of any query, participant can drop a message on whatsapp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned authority in 24 hrs. to resolve their query.