IIT Kharagpur invites applications for admission to the Ph.D Programme [Regular, Sponsored, Working Professionals and Individual Fellowship (i.e. CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE etc.)] of the Institute in all disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Science, Architecture & Regional Planning, Humanities & Social Sciences, Rural Development, Law and Management. Admission of reserved-category candidates will be done as per Government of India notification.
All candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. program under the categories mentioned below shall have to possess requisite marks/grades in the qualifying degree as shown below:
- Minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (3.2.a and/or 3.2.b) in Engineering/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Law and/or equivalent
- Minimum 55% marks or a CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (3.2.a and/or 3.2.b) in Humanities/Social Science/MBBS degree and/or equivalent.
- Commencement of Online application: April 01, 2020
- Website closure for submission of online application: April 30, 2020
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of completed application (for Ph.D through Project category only) at the Academic(PGS&R) Section: April 30, 2020
- Test & Interview to be conducted in the respective Departments/Centres/Schools (for shortlisted candidates): To be notified later (On Institute Website only)
- Issue of Offer letters to the Selected Candidates To be notified later (On Institute Website only): Date of Admission To be notified later (On Institute Website only)
For application & more details, click here.
Note - The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at [email protected]
Interested to publish an article at Law Corner? Click Here to submit your article.