About Lex Research Hub:
Lex Research Hub is an E-learning platform for the legal scholar, founded with an objective to provide study materials, job-related information, information relating to curriculum activity, guidance for the various legal competitive examinations, and offer courses for the students of management, law, social sciences, and professionals.
Team Lex Research Hub is organizing the “2nd National Level Online Quiz Competition 2020” on August 5, 2020. It is an attempt to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to boost their legal knowledge. We invite every citizen throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
- Date of Competition: Wednesday, 5th August 2020.
- Mode of Competition: Online.
- System Requirements: Laptop/ Desktop / Smartphone with the latest browser and internet connectivity.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.800/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.600/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded Cash Prize of Rs.400/- and certificate of merit (e-certificate).
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
***Winners shall get cash prize through electronic mode (Paytm/ UPI).
- To register CLICK HERE.
- Last Date of Registration: Friday, 31st July 2020.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 50/- per participant.
Payment of Registration fees:
- Payment of registration fees can be made through PAYTM/Google Pay in favor of mobile number – 8641081585.
- Pay by your Card CLICK HERE
Rules for the Competition:
- Only Citizens of India, irrespective of age, gender, the profession can participate.
- Only Individual Participants can register.
- The subject of the online quiz competition shall be “Constitutional Law of India“.
- The Quiz shall be conducted Online mode only.
- The Link shall be made available to the Participants via Email.
- The Quiz shall Comprise of 30 Questions (1 Mark each) which are required to be solved in just 10 Minutes.
- The Quiz shall commence at 12: 00 PM on 05.08.2020.
- The Questions shall be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- No Negative Marking.
- The results shall be declared at the latest by 06.08.2020.
- In case of a tie in marks, the winner shall be decided on the basis of time the participant has spent to complete the quiz.
- The LRH team shall not be liable for any problem on the account of poor Internet Connection on your Part.
Mobile Number – 8641081585 or
Email – email@example.com