The Journal of Campus Law Centre (JCLC) (ISSN: 2321-4716) is a refereed journal published by the University of Delhi, Faculty of Law, Campus Law Centre. This journal provides a platform to publish high-quality legal research papers.
About Call for Paper
We are inviting you for original and unpublished articles, ‘judicial trends’, ‘legislative trends’, and book reviews from academicians, judges, lawyers and research scholars on any contemporary legal and socio-legal issue for Volume IX (2022). The contributors must not submit their manuscript or article elsewhere while it is under consideration at the Journal of Campus Law Centre.
Further, the contributors must ensure that their submission is their own original work and must not be plagiarized, and also any submission found to be plagiarized shall be rejected.
1. The articles contained should be between 5,000 – 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
2. Comments and notes should consist of 4,000 – 6,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
3. Submissions titled ‘Judicial Trends’, and ‘Legislative Trends’ should consist of 3,000 – 5,000 words, inclusive of footnotes. ‘Legislative Trends’ and ‘Judicial Trends’ must contain a descriptive account of the salient legislative developments and important judicial pronouncements in India in the year 2021 respectively.
4. Book reviews should consist of 1,000 – 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
5. Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes.
6. Line spacing should be – 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
7. Microsoft Word Document Format.
8. The submission should have an attached cover page with the Author’s brief description including Title, Name, University/Organization, Educational qualification, Professional Status, in not more than 300 words.
There is no publication fee.
Last date of Submission – 28th February, 2022.
How to Submit
The submissions shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 28th February 2022 in electronic form.
For Official Website, CLICK HERE
Note – The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at email@example.com
Interested to publish your article on our website? Click Here to submit your article.