Team Legisprudence aims to provide a platform for law enthusiasts to voice their opinions and ideas on current contemporary legal topics. Team Legisprudence are always looking forward for people with challenging ideas wanting to showcase or publish the same and so we invite students, teachers and scholars to write Short Notes, Blogs and Articles on various contemporary issues and current trends in law.
Students pursuing 5-year or 3-year LLB course, Academicians, Students pursuing LLM or PhD, Advocates, NGOs, Think Tank & Educators are eligible to participate
- Short article – 500 – 600 words
- Blogs – 1000 – 1500 words
- Articles – 2000 – 3000 words
Co-author up to two is allowed.
Submission process –
- All submissions must be made in a Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’).
- Please ensure that the subject of the mail includes the category under which you wish to submit your document along with the Title of the document.
- For example: Short note_title of the document
Visit official website – Click Here