About the Opportunity
Flipkart is looking to hire for the job post of Assistant General Counsel (Legal) for its office in Bangalore.
Flipkart Private Limited is an Indian e-commerce company established in 2007. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
- Advising on corporate M&A transactions including acquisitions and disposals of businesses (whether by share sale or business sale) cross border mergers or amalgamations as well as joint ventures involving third parties with FDI.
- Managing the transaction process.
- Negotiating term sheets, Strategic Partnership Agreements with the counterparty.
- Advising on structures that are FDI compliant.
- Managing the legal and ABAC due diligence process and ensuring risk mitigation is appropriately captured in the documents.
- Drafting and negotiating various transaction-related documents with the external counsels.
- Assisting and advising of pre-closing and post-closing actions.
- Providing advice to cross-functional groups in connection with deal execution.
- Providing legal advice on a broad range of general corporate matters, as needed.
- Managing senior outside counsel.
- Assisting in corporate restructuring.
Skills and Competencies
- M&A or Mergers and Acquisitions matters
- Legal Skills
How to Apply
Click on the ‘Apply’ button on the landing page via the link below.