Advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India, Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department, and Special Counsel, Directorate of Enforcement at the High Court of Delhi is hiring Junior Associates.
Nature of duties of Junior Associates inter alia include
1) Legal research and preparing briefing / case notes.
2) Drafting Appeals and Writ Petitions before the High Court of Delhi and SLPs and other pleadings before the Supreme Court.
3) Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the Supreme Court and High Court.
4) Assistance in hearing before Courts and Tribunals.
5) Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
6) Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Income Tax Law & Practice, Criminal Law, Administrative law and Constitution.
Basic Salary of Rs. 25,000/- plus discretionary bonus based on performance.
How to Apply
Applicants may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org