Advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India, Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department, and Special Counsel, Directorate of Enforcement at the High Court of Delhi is hiring Junior Associates.
Nature of duties of Junior Associates inter alia include
1) Legal research and preparing briefing / case notes.
2) Drafting Appeals and Writ Petitions before the High Court of Delhi and SLPs and other pleadings before the Supreme Court.
3) Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the Supreme Court and High Court.
4) Assistance in hearing before Courts and Tribunals.
5) Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
6) Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Income Tax Law & Practice, Criminal Law, Administrative law and Constitution.
Basic Salary of Rs. 25,000/- plus discretionary bonus based on performance.
How to Apply
Applicants may send their CVs to email@example.com
Note – The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested to publish your article on our website? Click Here to submit your article.