Regstreet Law Advisors represent a variety of clients such as the Insurance regulator– IRDAI, first Information Utility of India (NeSL), numerous listed companies and their promoters and directors, stock brokers, stock and commodity exchanges, depository participants, etc. Regstreet has also represented clients in some of the leading Insider Trading, Takeover, Collective Investment Schemes, Algorithmic Trading, Securities Fraud, and Corporate Governance cases.
Practice areas are – Capital Markets & Commodities; Compliance & Investigation; Financial Regulatory Practice; General Corporate Commercial; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; and Policy & Advisory Practice.
- Advising and assist key departments on all contractual matters.
- background in handling responsibilities related to regulatory advisory and commercial litigation (SEBI, Exchanges / IRDAI / IBBI /RBI / PFRDA / SAT / NCLT, NCLAT), capital markets, intermediaries registrations, general corporate.
- To draft alternative clauses where necessary.
- In depth detailed research on various legal issues/projects.
- Update contract database/Legal Repository.
- Handling general administrative duties including contract bundling, filing, letters etc.
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of regulatory laws and be capable of handling transactions independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and drafting skills.
- Experience in dealing with external customers/clients.
- Ability to manage and priorities heavy and variable workload.
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to read contracts quickly and determine salient points.
- Enthusiastic and hard-working.
- Good negotiation skills to deal with internal departments and for future external contact.
As per Industry Standards
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can mail their cover letter along with the resume to email@example.com