About the Opportunity
Moody’s, a global integrated risk assessment firm, is looking to hire a Legal Specialist for its Gurgaon office in India.
About Moody’s Corporation
Moody’s Corporation is an American financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service, an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics, an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. In 2007, Moody’s Corporation was split into two operating divisions, Moody’s Investors Service, the rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics, with all of its other products.
- Operate as a single-point resource regarding processing/tracking of internal legal documents, principally related to operational matters.
- Draft, prepare, review and edit routine legal documents with low to medium level complexity, and reports under attorney supervision;
- Performing open source due diligence on the company’s software products/services from time to time under Attorney supervision.
- Prepare and communicate information internally and externally regarding contract status, modifications, deviations, and completion or termination of legal agreements.
- Manage a contact database on the internal company website under the supervision of Moody’s Counsel and monitor issues that require action.
- Develop and maintain a database for all Moody’s master agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Communicate and advise business units on legal document and legal process inquiriesCoordinate correspondence with clients and potential customers as directed
- Assist Moody’s Counsel with projects as they arise
- Prepare reports based on generic online and database search based on the public source of information w.r.t. any entities, persons, etc.
Legal & Compliance – Corporate Services
How to Apply
- Sign-up or Sign in with an account, after clicking on the Apply button. Link given at the end of this post.
- Read the ‘Privacy Notice’ and then ‘Save and Continue’ (if you find it fit).
- Upload your resume and go ahead with filling in the other details.