About the Firm
D.E. Shaw India Private Limited (D. E. Shaw India) is an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment & technology development firm.
It was established in 1996, since then, it is engaged in software and financial activities.
Founded in 1988, the D. E. Shaw group quickly became a pioneer in computational finance. Today, the firm has offices around the globe & an institutional-grade infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
The firm is looking for a resourceful candidate to join the Legal & Compliance department in the firm’s Hyderabad office.
- Reviewing and drafting agreements for goods and services, consulting agreements, event contracts, engagement letters, and non-disclosure agreements with potential counterparties and vendors.
- Assisting with reviewing and drafting data and software license agreements and technology agreements.- Providing general document and proofreading-related support.
- Collaborating with attorneys in other global offices on miscellaneous projects and process improvements.
- Providing general document and proofreading-related support.
- A bachelor’s degree in law is required.
- An impressive record of academic achievement along with one year of experience, including experience reviewing licensing and other commercial contracts.
- Excellent organizational and analytical ability; keen attention to detail; and proven drafting and communication skills are required.
How to Apply
For any request or query, write to email@example.com