Calcutta HC invites application for the Examination for Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of District Judge (Entry Level) from members of the Bar in the West Bengal Judicial Service.
Name of the Post
Essential Qualification and Experience
- he/she is a citizen of India;
- he/she has attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 45 years (relaxation of 3 years on upper age for the candidates belonging to the ST and SC) on the first day of January of the year in which applications for recruitment are invited;
- he/she has been practicing for not less than seven years as an advocate as on 01-01-2020; and
- he/she has good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defect which renders him/her unfit for such appointment.
How to apply?
1. The interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format.
- The application must be sent in a closed envelope by registered post with A/D or by Speed Post or by Courier Service.
- Application reaching the office concerned after the due date and time shall not be considered, even though the same are posted well in advance.
The last date for submission of application is by 4:30 P.M. on 09th day of July 2020.
To Access Official Notification click here