ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Law Corner is an emerging web portal for Law Students & Law Teachers across India. The aim of Law Corner is to provide multiple legal information in one platform. Law Corner has also worked with various Law Colleges and Universities in organizing events across India and earned a lot trust and value. Visitors to Law Corner find a wide range of information that includes Blogs, Judgments, Articles, Legal Updates, News updates, Career Advice, Interviews, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Law Corner is pleased to announce a content writing paid internship for law students from all over India as a part of the Knowledge Management program.
NATURE/TYPE/WORK OF INTERNSHIP
Our Instructor will be assisting and guiding you in creating user-friendly content and subsequently, you will be required to write on a variety of laws pertaining to different subjects and areas of law.
We are looking for Law students from across India, preferably those who have passion in writing as the articles will revolve around topics that require certain level of expertise on laws and proficient research acumen.
LOCATION OF INTERNSHIP
Work from Home [Online] Internship.
- Last date of Application before 11:59 PM, 28th September 2021.
- Confirmation of Selection on 08th September 2021.
- Duration of Internship from 10th October to 10th November 2021.
- Provide Certificates on or before 20th November 2021.
- Every Selected Intern will be paid an amount of R.s 150/- per article (Published). Please note: Only qualitative, unique and informative articles will be published. Article containing more than 10% plagiarism or article written by any rewriter tool to avoid plagiarism will be rejected.
- Internship E-Certificate will be provided after Successful Completion.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
One Month [10th October to 10th November 2021]
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Anyone who having Under-Graduate & Post- Graduate Law programs.
- Those are available for the work-from-home internship/job between 10th October to 10th November, 2021.
- Those who have skills in MS Word, English Proficiency (written), research and citation style.
- The applications will be scrutinized by the editorial team on the basis of their Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- After scrutinized Curriculum Vitae (CV) we will send a topic for Sample write-ups.
- After submission of sample write-ups, we will review your application and send the confirmation email within 08th October, 2021.
To apply CLICK HERE
Email – [email protected]
Mobile – 9734212409 [WhatsApp Only]