ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Law Corner is an emerging web portal for Law Students & Law Teachers across the globe. The aim of Law Corner is to provide multiple legal information in one platform. Law Corner has also worked with various Law Colleges and Universities in organizing events across India and earned a lot of trust and value. Visitors to Law Corner find a wide range of information that includes Blogs, Judgments, Articles, Legal Updates, News updates, Career Advice, Interviews, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Law Corner has been successfully and reputedly completed its number of Internships till now. Law Corner has received a great response from the Law students and Researchers contributing their research and writing skills to the Law Corner from all over the country from our internships. Their contribution to writing and the success of this emerging Law Portal is duly acknowledged and appreciated.
Law Corner is pleased to announce a content writing internship for law students from all over India as a part of the Knowledge Management program.
NATURE/TYPE/WORK OF INTERNSHIP
Our Instructor will be assisting and guiding you in creating user-friendly content and subsequently, you will be required to write on a variety of laws pertaining to different subjects and areas of law. You need to submit four articles in a month that is one article in a week.
We are looking for Law students from across India, preferably those who have passion for writing as the articles will revolve around topics that require a certain level of expertise on laws and proficient research acumen.
LOCATION OF INTERNSHIP
Work from Home [Online] Internship.
- Last date of Application on or before 11:59 PM, 20th September 2022.
- Confirmation of Selection on 04th October 2022.
- Duration of Internship from 05th October to 05th November 2022.
- Provide Internship Certificates on or before 20th November 2022.
1. Top Ten Interns will get Free Publication Opportunity at Lex Research Hub Journal (ISSN 2582 – 211X).*
2. Top Ten Interns will get Permanent Content Writer position at Law Corner with stipend.*
2. Internship Completion E-Certificate will be provided to all Successful Interns.
*Subject to the Approval of Editorial Board (Lex Research Hub Journal).
* Subject to Acceptance of Editorial Team (Law Corner).
Please note: Only qualitative, unique and informative articles will be published. Articles containing more than 10% plagiarism or article written by any rewriter tool to avoid plagiarism will be rejected.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
One Month [05th October to 05th November 2022]. You need to submit four articles in a month that is one article in a week.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Anyone who having Under-Graduate & Post- Graduate Law programs.
- Those are available for the work-from-home internship/job between 05th October to 05th November 2022.
- Those who have skills in MS Word, English Proficiency (written), research and citation style.
- The applications will be scrutinized by the editorial team on the basis of their Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- After scrutinizing Curriculum Vitae (CV) we will send a topic for Sample write-ups.
- After submission of sample write-ups, we will review your application and send the confirmation email within 04th October 2022.
To apply CLICK HERE
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – 9734212409 [WhatsApp Only]