MAB Institute of Juridical Science is proud to announce the 1st MABIJS National Moot Court Competition, 2019. The venue of competition is at Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science, Murshidabad, West Bengal.
- Students pursuing the three or the five year LL.B. course from any law school/college/university in India recognized by the Bar Council of India (hereinafter BCI) are eligible to participate. Students pursuing their LL.M. may also participate if they are not enrolled as advocates with the BCI.
- Only one team can participate from an institution and all participants in a team must be from the same institution.
Team Composition :-
Each team shall be composed either of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher or of two (2) speakers only.
To register, teams must fill-out the online registration form provided on our website at http://www.mabijs.in/moot-court.html. The teams must register online by 15th January 2019.
Registration Fee :-
The registration fee is INR 3000/- which inclusive of conveyance, food, accommodation and One day Trip to Hazarduari Palace.
Payment of Registration Fee:-
Payment can be made by NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/Bank Transfer or Demand Draft drawn in favor of
|Beneficiary Name||MAB INSTITUTE OF JURIDICAL SCIENCE|
|Bank Name||United Bank of India|
Dates to remember:-
- Commencement of Online Registration 15th September 2018.
- Last date for Online Registration 31st December 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of memorial by email 15th January 2019.
- Last date to submit hard copy of memorials 1st February 2019.
Date and Venue :-
Competition shall be held on 2nd and 3rd February 2019 at Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science, Murshidabad, West Bengal.
For any further details or Clarifications :
- Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any query or doubt.
- You may also reach us on call
- Nayeem Faruk: +91-9735526080
- Kuheli Sultana: +91-8017214180
- Sudaish Islam: +91-9051753829