Team Legis Orbis is organizing 1st Online Quiz Competition 2018 on September 15, 2018. Our objective is to help flood victims of Kerala, and we intend to donate 50% of the total amount received for registration of this event for Kerala Flood Victims Relief Fund. Details of the competition are enclosed herewith for your kind reference:
- Date of Competition: Saturday, 15 September, 2018
- Mode of Competition: Online
- System Requirements: Laptop/ Desktop / Smartphones with latest browser and internet connectivity.
- To register click here
- Last Date of Registration: Sunday, 09th September, 2018
- Registration Fees: Rs. 100/- per participant
- Registration fees can only be paid online
- Registration is open only for first 150 participants
- Admission of participation is on first come first serve basis
Format and Rules of Competition:
- Only students currently pursing legal education from recognized Institute/ College / University are eligible to participate.
- Only students pursuing undergraduates programme in law (both 3 years and 5 years) are eligible to participate.
- Admission to competition shall be subject to verification by organizing team, as and when necessary.
- The subject of the online quiz competition shall be “legal knowledge”, which may also include subject specific questions.
- The quiz shall consist of 20 (twenty) questions carrying 1 marks each.
- There shall be no negative marking, but the total time for quiz competition shall be 10 (ten) minutes only.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winners of the quiz competition shall be declared on the official website on Sunday, 16th September, 2018.
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 3000/-
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 1500/-
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 500/-
- Winners shall get cash prize through electronic mode (Paytm/ UPI).
- Certificates and cash prizes shall be awarded on or before Sunday, 23rd September, 2018.
- Confirmation of registration is subject to receipt of registration fees on or before last day of registration.
- Registration amount, once received, shall not be refunded in any circumstances, whatsoever.
- In case of any dispute, decision of organizing team shall be final and binding
- Legis Orbis reserves the right to
- change/ amend / alter terms and conditions of the competition; and
- to exclude any person(s) from the prize draw; and
- to withhold distribution of the prize.
- For any event related query, write to us at email@example.com