Team Legis Orbis is organizing 1st Online Quiz Competition 2018 on September 15, 2018. Our objective is to help flood victims of Kerala, and we intend to donate 50% of the total amount received for registration of this event for Kerala Flood Victims Relief Fund. Details of the competition are enclosed herewith for your kind reference:
- Date of Competition: Saturday, 15 September, 2018
- Mode of Competition: Online
- System Requirements: Laptop/ Desktop / Smartphones with latest browser and internet connectivity.
- To register click here
- Last Date of Registration: Sunday, 09th September, 2018
- Registration Fees: Rs. 100/- per participant
- Registration fees can only be paid online
- Registration is open only for first 150 participants
- Admission of participation is on first come first serve basis
Format and Rules of Competition:
- Only students currently pursing legal education from recognized Institute/ College / University are eligible to participate.
- Only students pursuing undergraduates programme in law (both 3 years and 5 years) are eligible to participate.
- Admission to competition shall be subject to verification by organizing team, as and when necessary.
- The subject of the online quiz competition shall be “legal knowledge”, which may also include subject specific questions.
- The quiz shall consist of 20 (twenty) questions carrying 1 marks each.
- There shall be no negative marking, but the total time for quiz competition shall be 10 (ten) minutes only.
Prizes and Certificates:
- Winners of the quiz competition shall be declared on the official website on Sunday, 16th September, 2018.
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
- Winner of the quiz competition shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 3000/-
- First runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 1500/-
- Second runners up of the quiz competition shall be awarded cash prize of Rs. 500/-
- Winners shall get cash prize through electronic mode (Paytm/ UPI).
- Certificates and cash prizes shall be awarded on or before Sunday, 23rd September, 2018.
- Confirmation of registration is subject to receipt of registration fees on or before last day of registration.
- Registration amount, once received, shall not be refunded in any circumstances, whatsoever.
- In case of any dispute, decision of organizing team shall be final and binding
- Legis Orbis reserves the right to
- change/ amend / alter terms and conditions of the competition; and
- to exclude any person(s) from the prize draw; and
- to withhold distribution of the prize.
- For any event related query, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at email@example.com
Interested to publish your article on our website? Click Here to submit your article.