At Legal Aid Centre is a group of dedicated legal experts who believe in the principles of giving the honest free legal opinion which would support our social responsible cause, our aim is to empower people of their legal rights who face legal situations.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
This E-Journal is a quarterly, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2456-9666) publication of Jus Imperator, it will showcase the recent developments in the field of law and management.
Legal Aid Centre is calling for research papers, articles and book reviews on law and management from students, academicians, advocates, and research scholars professionals.
Open Theme: Any Topic related To law
Articles (3000-5000 words exclusive of footnotes)
Short Articles (2000-3000 words exclusive of footnotes)
Book Review (1200-1500 words exclusive of footnotes)
Case Comments (2500-4000 words exclusive of footnotes)
Legislative Briefs (maximum 2500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of maximum 300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Please note that full manuscript should be sent
Last date for submission: 25th July, 2019
- E-Certificate will be issued via E-mail.
- Best paper will be rewarded
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND FEES
Authors are required to mail their papers or articles to email email@example.com
- Single author: Rs. 1200/-
- Co-author: Rs. 1600/-
- Co-authorship is restricted up to two authors.
For more details, authors can also mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Link: www.legalaidcentre.com