About the Journal
Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to expressing views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) calls for unique and unpublished Research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
We believe in bringing certain reforms in the present Legal Educational System, by publishing glorious submissions of ingenious minds. The Journal believes that every issue or every aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of Law, Policy & Governance.
A short abstract should be between 150 to 300 words that outlines the main question or theme addressed in the paper and is required to be sent along with the submission.
Nature of Submission
The Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) invites original, unpublished content from all academician, authors, legal professionals and students from across the globe, under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1500-2600 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-5000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1500-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4000-10,000 words, including footnotes)
[Note: Please don’t submit more than one submission until or unless your submission shall be disqualified.]
A maximum of one co-author is allowed.
1. Last Date of Submission – 31st May 2022
2. Date of notification to authors for publication – We will notify the author within 48 hours after submission of the paper. We take 24-48 hours to publish a paper and to dispatch the E-certificate of publication.
4. Send the E-Certificate of Publication within 24 hours after publishing your paper.
Single Authored: INR 800/-
Co-Authored: INR 1200/-
The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
- The submission must be word-processed and font in Times New Roman.
- The main text should be in font size 12.
- A line spacing of 1.5 should be followed for the main text.
- All text should be justified.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman font.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10.
- A line spacing 1.0 for the footnotes is to follow.
- All the footnotes should be justified.
The system of citation which is expected to be followed by the contributors is BLUEBOOK 20th Edition.
All the submissions submitted for publication to Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) must be plagiarism-free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
[NOTE: Lex Research Hub Journal On Law And Multidisciplinary Issues (ISSN 2582 – 211X) shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]
How to Submit
Step One – Download Copyright Declaration Form, sign the form and upload the same while submitting your paper.
Step Two – Submit your paper, Click here to submit
Google Pay or Paytm – 8001324635
or Pay through Payment Gateway
Please take a screenshot after payment and send it by mail
Mobile – 08001324635
Email – email@example.com
Official Notification HERE