ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONS
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University was established under the aegis of Subharti K.K.B. Charitable Trust, Meerut, under section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) Act, 1956.
ABOUT THE DEBATE
We are pleased to announce that, Moot Court Association, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law & Unmukt Bharat are jointly organising its 6th National Debate Competition-2020 on 11th April 2020.
- Time: 9:00 am
- Date: 11th April 2020
- Venue: Sardar Patel Hall, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Meerut
- Topic: CAA, 2019 is Just and not Divisive
Any Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate student from any recognised University/ Institute shall be eligible to participate.
Each team must register with the Organizing Committee of debate competition by sending the duly attested registration form along with payment of registration fee.
- Registration fee: Rs 1200/- Team (Early Bird: Rs 1000/- Team)
- The deadline for registration (early bird) is 11:59 pm, 17th March 2020
- The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 1st April 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 1st April 2020
- Date of Competition: 11th April 2020
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
- Ist Best Speaker: Rs. 5,100/-
- IInd Best Speaker: Rs. 3,100/-
- IIIrd Best Speaker: Rs. 2,100/-
- Best team trophy for the winning team.
- Many more exciting prizes including consolation prizes
- Memento and Certificates will be given to all participating team.
Note – The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested to publish your article on our website? Click Here to submit your article.