Law Corner (www.lawcorner.in) started its journey in the year 2018, with the objectives to provide a smooth platform to law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
Law Corner Campus Ambassador Program will empower the young law students to implement the strategies for promoting the Law Corner events on their campus and other approachable areas. Campus ambassadors will be the face and voice of Law Corner at their college/university. Law Corner invites such students to become their official representatives.
Eligibility & Duration:
- Law Students (From any Law School/ College/ University)
- Law students who have leadership qualities.
- Law students who have strong communication skills
- Law student who have good writing skills.
- The Law Corner Campus Ambassador Program is for 6 months and ambassador will be required to spend 4-5 hours per week.
What you do?
- Be the official ambassador and representative of Law Corner in your campus.
- Promote Law Corner’s event on your campus and other approachable areas.
- Organize and coordinate various activities on your campus.
- Updates us with the activities at your college.
What you get?
- Certificate of Appreciation from Law Corner.
- Opportunity to work with the team Law Corner.
- Opportunity to connect with the ambassadors from different colleges.
- Add your organizational experience in your resume.
- Get to publish your articles and interviews conducted by you on Law Corner.
- Get better contacts in the field of law.
- Campus Ambassador may get gift hampers depending upon their performance.
How to apply?
Send an email with your CV, cover letter and one photo with the formal dress at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Application for Campus Ambassador Program”
For queries feel free to contact us:
Call us- +91-8436488805 (Whatsapp)