Lex Research Hub is an emerging Web Portal for the scholars of Law & Social Science across the globe. The objects of creating Lex Research Hub were to provide multiple socio-legal information in one platform.
Readers of Lex Research Hub will find a wide range of features that include Judgments, Articles, Legal Updates, News updates, Career Advice, Interviews, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events, etc.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing ORIGINAL interesting/educational articles/blogs
- Researching and preparing ORIGINAL notes on various legal topics
- Proofreading the content
- Conducting legal research and writing essays/articles for publication.
MS-Word, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply?
Only those candidates who –
- are available for work from home (job/internship)
- are available to work from home between 5th August to 5th September
- have relevant skills and interests
- Internship Certificate [Interns will have to write at least 10 blogs in order to be eligible to get a certificate].
- Stipend – Top 5 interns will get Rs 500/-
- Top ten interns will be rewarded with permanent position as the Content Writer at Lex Research Hub.
Interns will be selected on the basis of their CV and sample writing [Sample Article/Essay/Notes (500-2000 Words) and it must be free from plagiarism].
How to apply?
Fill the online application form to apply.
Click Here to apply
For further query or information feel free to contact us at email@example.com Or Call – 08001324635.