Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, is proud to announce its flagship event- Sir Syed & Surana & Surana National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition, 2020, organized as a tribute and in the fond memory of the founder of AMU Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.
Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 202002.
Students who are studying LL.B three year or B.A.LL.B five year course during the current academic year
25th March 2020.
The registration fees of Rs. 5000 be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘Dean, Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh’ payable at Aligarh from any nationalised bank.
Teams will have to register online here.
- Starting of Online Registration: 26/02/2020
- Last date for seeking clarification: 25/03/2020
- Last date for Online Registration: 25/03/2020
- Last date for receiving a hard copy of Reg. Form/Approval letter: 27/03/2020
- Submission of Travel form (soft copy): 30/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials One hard copy (both appellant/petitioner and respondent) & soft copy by email: 01/04/2020
- Submission of Memorials (Five Hard Copies): 10/04/2020
- Orientation: 10/04/2020
- Prelims/Quarters: 11/04/2020
- Semifinals, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 12/04/2020
Prof. Mohd Shakeel Ahmed Samdani, Dean, Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh
Mr. Abdullah Samdani +918077073128 (Secretary of Law Society, email@example.com
Mr. Mohd. Kashif Sultan +917017660867 (Secretary of Moot society) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Queries on moot propositions
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Dr. S. Ravichandran: Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives, Surana & Surana International Attorneys: Moot Court Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ph: 044-28120000, Fax: 91-44-28120001
For the moot problem, click here.