Team Law Corner is organizing “1st Law Corner Online Quiz Competition 2018” on October 26, 2018. It is an attempt to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to boost their legal knowledge. We invite every law students throughout the nation to participate in this competition and make it successful.
Details of Competition:
- Date of Competition: Friday, 26th October, 2018
- Mode of Competition: Online
- System Requirements: Laptop/ Desktop / Smart phones with internet connectivity.
Details of Registration:
- To register, teams must fill-out the online registration form provided on our website Click here.
- Last Date of Registration: Saturday, 20th October, 2018
- No Registration fee.
- Registration is open only for first 100 participants.
- Admission of participation is on first come first serve basis.
Eligibility and Rules of Competition:
- This competition is open for all students currently pursing LL.B/LL.M degree from recognized Institute/ College / University are eligible to participate.
- The questions of the online quiz competition shall be from “Law Subjects”.
- The quiz shall consist of 30 (thirty) questions carrying 1 marks each.
- The total time for quiz competition shall be 10 (ten) minutes only.
- In case of tie in marks the winner shall be decided on the basis of time participant has used to complete the quiz.
- Winners of the Quiz competition shall be declared on the official website on Saturday, 27th October, 2018.
- Winner, First Runner-Up and Second Runner-Up will get a Merit Certificate (e-certificate).
- A ‘certificate of participation’ (e-certificate) shall be awarded to all participants.
- Certificates shall be given on or before 28th October, 2018.
- In case of any dispute, decision of organizing team shall be final and binding.
- Law Corner reserves the right to change/ amend / alter terms and conditions of the competition.
- For any event related query, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any of such content on this website, please report us at email@example.com
Interested to publish your article on our website? Click Here to submit your article.