The Indian institute of legal studies was established in the year 2010 under the aegis of the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi and the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Institution has successfully and positively caught the fancy of various students and law experts from all over the nation.
About the Moot
Indian Institute of Legal Studies popularly known as IILS cordially invites your esteemed institution to participate in the 5th IILS National Moot Court Competition, 2020 scheduled to be held from 1st May – 3rd May 2020, in the college premises. We would like to invite your prestigious institution to participate in this particular moot court competition and contribute to make it a great success. Accommodation and local hospitality will be provided to all participants for the duration of the moot court competition.
Participation is open to law students pursuing either LL.B. (3 year or 5 year integrated course) or any other equivalent law program, from any law College/Department/University registered under the Bar Council of India.
Each participating team shall comprise of three (3) members only, consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher. Any additional member shall not be entitled to hospitality or certification. However, a team may comprise of only two (2) members, where one of the members has to act as both the researcher as well as the speaker.
Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri, West Bengal, India.
All interested teams are required to register themselves provisionally by sending an e-mail to iilsmootsociety[at]gmail.com latest by 14th April, 2020. The subject should read as “Provisional Registration for 5th IILS National Moot Court Competition, 2020”.
On successful completion of provisional registration, a Team-ID would be communicated. This Team-ID will be issued to each participating team.
All the Selected Teams shall register themselves for the competition by payment of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) as Registration Fees latest by 27th April 2020 by sending an e-mail to iilsmootsociety[at]gmail.com along with the scanned copy of the Registration Form and the scanned copy of the online fee payment receipt.
Bank Details for online fee payment:
- Account Name: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES
- Account Number: 50100238749360
- IFSC Code: HDFC0004155
- Bank Name: HDFC BANK, Branch: Shivmandir
- Branch Code: 4155
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: 14th April 2020
- Assignment of Team IDs: 16th April 2020
- Last Date to seek Clarification: 19th April 2020
- Last Date to Submit Soft Copy of Memorials: 22nd April 2020
- Selection of Memorials and intimation to the team: 24th April 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of Registration Form along with travel details and payment of registration fees Online: 27th April 2020
- Registration on Desk, Offline: 1st May 2020
- Researcher’s Test and Oral rounds: 1st- 3rd May 2020
- Finals: 3rd May 2020